Key ANB300 features:
- “Non Bleed Gun” means air shuts off when the trigger is released - reduces dust lift
- Stainless Steel Needle & Jet Assembly - essential with water borne coatings.
- Smooth, controllable trigger action
- Ergonomic, stay cool handle
- Adjustable fan pattern from horizontal to vertical & additional spot controller for super fine detail work
The ANB300 Spray gun is factory fitted with a 1.3mm Needle, Jet and Air Cap set as standard.
0.8mm Lacquers, Wood Stains, Synthetics, Cellulose, Acrylics, Oil, Fine intricate output.
1.3mm Lacquers, Wood Stains, Synthetics, Cellulose, Acrylics, Oil, Polyurethanes, Glitter Paints, Fluorescents, Creosote, Wood Primer. Fine to Medium output.
2.0mm Polyurethanes, Glitter Paints, Fluorescents, Creosote, Wood Primer, Emulsions, Adhesives, Floor/Paving Paint, Medium to Heavy output.
2.8mm Hammers, Oil Base, Primers, Enamels, Marine, Masonry, Texture Coatings, Heavy Primers, Water and Solvent based Adhesives. Higher viscosity products.
No FAQ found
No posts found